- Fast detection − Probe & dye-based assays
- Multiplex qPCR − 4 channels
- Standard plate format − 96-well block with gradient function
- Highest sensitivity
- Oustanding homogeneity across all wells of a 96-well plate
- Software included − Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Integrated Precision Melt Analysis Tool (for probe-based allelic discrimination)
- Many applications − Gene expression analysis, genotyping, HRM (high resolution melt), pathogen detection, genetic analysis
Highest precision instrument
The FastGene® qFYR is a highest precision instrument for performing quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) experiments. qPCR is a well-established method for the sensitive detection and quantification of nucleic acids. During a measurement, the target DNA or RNA sequence is amplified, while a cycle-dependent increase of a fluorescent signal is detected in real-time.
The device for multiple applications
The FastGene® qFYR was developed to meet highest laboratory standards and deliver reliable performances for various real-time qPCR applications:
- Gene expression analysis
- Absolute and relative quantification
- Endpoint qualitative analysis
- Gene mutation analysis
- Pathogen detection
- GMO detection
- Protein stability screening
- miRNA analysis
- Melting curve analysis
High sensitivity optical design
The FastGene® qFYR has a unique, patented optical detection system. It combines a high quality PMT (photomultiplier tube) with a Fresnel lens that has a short focal length. The resulting short distance from detector to sample reduces signal loss and cross-talk between samples, and generally improves signal sensitivity.
Superior thermal cycler
The FastGene® qFYR delivers excellent temperature control, temperature precision (± 0.2 °C) and uniformity over the entire 96-well plate. The unique hollowed out thermal block design reduces its overall weight and ensures rapid heating and cooling rates (up to 6 °C per second) for fast qPCR protocols. The system also uses state-of-the-art Peltier components for highest reaction quality and performance stability, providing reliable and consistent qPCR results.
Fast Scanning Mode
4 different fluorescence channels and a double FAM/SYBR channel enabling fast measurements.
Channel 1: FAM/SYBR Green etc.
Channel 2: VIC/JOE/HEX/TET etc.
Channel 3: ROX/Texas Red etc.
Channel 4: Cy5 etc.
Channel 5: FAM/SYBR Green etc.
Powerful User Software
The software has it all
The analysis software (FastGene® qFYR Analysis Studio) impresses with its particularly simple and operation. The menu is clearly structured and intuitively arranged. It responds to the needs of the user for different experimental setups, and personalized settings can be easily adjusted. Integrated analysis algorithms allow many steps, such as baseline subtraction or Cq value threshold calculation, to be performed automatically.
Absolute and relative quantification of nucleic acids can also be automated. The software allows you to save predefined analysis settings for auto-exporting run data into a format of choice, including Excel, PDF, txt export format.
- Clearly structured and user-friendly
- Intuitive navigation
- Customizable settings
- Automatic analysis with integrated algorithms
- Modules for multiple applications
- Modern UI design
- Thermal block design: Hollow-out module combined with edge temperature compensation technology
- Heated Lid Temperature: Electronic automatic heating cover (adjustable from room temperature to 115°C)
- Maximum heating and cooling rate of the thermal block: 6.0℃/s
- Average heating and cooling rate of the sample: 4.0℃/s
- Temperature range: 4–100℃
- Temperature accuracy: ≤±0.2℃
- Temperature uniformity: ≤±0.2℃
- Gradient: Number of temperature steps: 12 columns
- Gradient: Temperature operational range: 30–100℃
- Gradient: Temperature span: 1–36℃
- Linear dynamic range: 10 orders of magnitude: 1-1010 copies
- Detection sensitivity: 1 copy of the target sequence
- System sensitivity: Distinguishable 1.33-fold copy number difference in singleplex reactions
- Detection time Standard mode (full channel): 8.5 seconds/96-well plate;
- Fast mode (dual FAM): 4 seconds/96-well plate