Accell siRNA achieves what no other RNAi product can claim: delivery into difficult-to-transfect cells without transfection reagents, virus, or instrumentation. Researchers around the world are achieving targeted gene silencing in neuronal, immune, and primary cells that had previously been beyond the reach of conventional RNAi products due to toxicity caused by transfection reagents or undesirable viral responses.
Accell siRNA is available as pre-designed, genome-wide SMARTpool and single siRNA reagents. Simply search for your gene of interest, and choose from the available product formats and quantities.
- Accell siRNA enters cells without the need for transfection reagents, virus (or viral vectors), or instruments
- Novel siRNA modifications facilitate uptake, stability, specificity, and knockdown efficiency
- Proven performance in neuronal, immunological, primary, and other difficult-to-transfect cell types
- Appropriate for use in vivo, due to stabilizing modifications
- Extended-duration knockdown with optimized continuous application
A mixture of 4 siRNA provided as a single reagent; providing advantages in both potency and specificity.
- Set of 4:
A convenient option for purchasing aliquots of all 4 individual siRNAs targeting a single gene.
- Set of 4 Upgrade:
Discounted price on the Set of 4 based on a concurrent or prior purchase of the SMARTpool reagent for the same gene.
- Individual siRNAs:
Select 1, 2, 3 or 4 individual siRNAs per gene.
Start your gene search: